RWF Home —>
Imperterritus Rock's Ultima Online Miscellany
Rock at the Shrine of Justice, Baja, Felucca
- Ultima Online Alignment Matrix
- Includes an overview of
the organized alignments within UO, as well as a selective glossary.
- weapon damage bonus FAQ [Stratics UO Hall] - (2005-01-07)
Describes the factors and formulas used in calculating how much damage a weapon does.
- Imperterritus' Proposals [Stratics UO Ideas Den]
- pure, skill-based, crafting
- (2004-12-16) A comprehensive proposal to enhance most craft skills. It has as goals:
The threaded table at the bottom of the post lists all the main sections, but
in reverse-posted order. It is still useful to understand the full scope.
- restore crafting to a set of useful professions, able to make items players will buy
- replace runic tools with skill-based property enhancement
- make Arms Lore an important, but not vital, crafting ability
- implement specialization as a useful, but not necessary, part of crafting
- re-orient BODs as an optional part of the crafting profession. Both runic tools and fortification powder would be removed from the set of BOD rewards.
- extend ability to make magical items to bowyers, carpenters, and tinkers
- allow crafted goods to compete with monster loot, without flooding the market with uber stuff
- increase the supply of weapons with significant Damage Increase and Swing Speed Increase properties, so that the Tactics skill will become less vital
- Lost Lands, the facet
- (2004-12-13) Too many towns and
too many banks mean UO's sense of community is hindered. Merge the Lost
Lands into a single, Felucca-ruleset facet, and include Nujel'm as well.
- Begging and Busking
- (2004-10-19) Busking would be a new bard skill, street musician.
- bowyer-craftable quivers
- (2004-10-12) Quivers would hold arrows and bolts. They would be blessable
so that an archer could get resurrected and immediately be able to defend
- citizen of balance [usenet]
- (2003-03-27) Implementing the monk as a profession type. Involves
no new skills.
- Official Ultima Online Site
- Interactive Color Wheel - not UO-related,
but it is my most popular page.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email me with any comments or corrections
accesses since 2004-12-21
last modified 2005-01-18